Be it the board anxiety, the pressure of crossing the 90 mark or the complexity of the syllabus, a class 10 students generally freaks out at some point of time at one level. Hence with a sufficient amount of time at hand, one can definitely strive to achieve a great deal.
1. Aiding the students to prepare precise notes beforehand proved to be outstanding as the students learned the art of making side inscriptions during the lecture and also it provided them a platform to advance with the self-study. In addition to all the advantages, it evicted any mess caused due to the last minute revision when everyone was addled about different study materials, all our students had to do, was abiding by those precise notes.
2. Conducting revision class on the weekly basis kept the students to be on their toes. It assisted them to clarify any left out doubts, gave them the confidence of being thorough with every line of the chapter, and a head start that they were already cossumated with the chapters. It avoided
the students from having any laid back attitude regarding the preparation.
3. Equipping the students time up their answers proved to be beneficial in almost every way. It provided the students with the familiarity that is needed while answering questions, an adequate length of the answers and a clear mind to eliminate any unnecessary information. Hence, aiding the students time out their responses in every subject, it provided them an outlet to have a clear mind and proceed with the necessary information.
4. Avoiding any criticism while boosting motivation with every move was one of the vital things that kept the students pragmatic. With less amount of denunciation, it helped the students to make mistakes but learn from them and not conceal away their weakness. The constant motivation provided students with the patience to endure the hurdles with determination and confidence.
5. Additional personal attention to the students who needed it, helped them to cope up with regular batches. A student-friendly environment where the students could willingly talk about anything
they needed, helped them to unlatch about any extra help other personal assistants and consequently it proved to have better outcomes.
The results were finer than predicted, and much surprisingly was exceptional for all. With the proper amount of guidance, students' dedication, precise notes, and constant motivation, the students passed out with flying colors with most of them crossing the 90 border. No matter how astonishing it might sound, some of most of the infirm students too did atypically well, all thanks to the personal assistant provided to them whenever they needed it.
The unabridged spirit kept them going in every scenario, battling every hurdle with a head held definitely high.