The prevailing pandemic has taken the World to an unabridged different level of uncertainty accompanied by perplexity. Affecting mainly every alcove and carrefour of the biological existence, the educational structure was the most swayed off all with the classes embracing the digital platform for the first time in history. With the whole education system flipped over, passive students, technical glitches, plagiarism, the stigma of online coursework were just a few complications, to begin with.
However, students of all ages embraced this new normal accept the class ten students who had one more issue to deal with, i. e., board albatross. In addition to it, the CBSE board remained unsettled on altered guidelines for class 10 students, which definitely made a ruckus.
1. To begin with the altered syllabus of CBSE, the board authorities basically look forward to a precise response to questions. Hence, it is imperative for the students to prepare pinpoint notes and memorize them in order to avoid writing apologue and beating around the bush.
2. Not putting too much on the plate is another way of avoiding any fuss at the last moment. Decluttering of any cramped up topics routinely during the course of preparation would help one to focus on certain topics without letting the focus deviate from unentertained topics.
3. Many students start experiencing Atychiphobia, the fear of failure, which leads to low assurance. Hence practicing sample papers would not only give one exposure to question pattern but a conviction that one is capable of sitting in the examination.
4. Psychological fatigue ranges from tiredness to exhausting, creating an unrelenting overall condition which interferes with physical, cognitive
performance. Hence with a reduced amount of syllabus, one can definitely afford to take breaks in between learning schedule which would leas to higher productivity.
5. The science subjects for class 10 CBSE are relatively easier than the social sciences but need a great deal of attention to details and accuracy. Consequently, it is advisable to re-read the chapters at least twice to avoid overlooking any important details.